Here we are....

185 days/6 months of grief.  

I sort of feel like I don't know where to begin.  As usual, my kids are my light and I am so so grateful for them!  They have become adults I can count on to pick me up and help me through and I'll probably boast about them in every passage of this blog.  I need to.  

We had some family portraits done from a sweet photographer I met through renting my studio...I've admired her work and offered a trade when she wanted me to photograph her newborn son!  Its an honor to work with others in this profession!  Thank you Taylor! :)  

I started this post a week ago and just couldn't finish it.  I am in a strange place...I'm sure its all normal its just all new.  Its one week past this last post and I have to tell this story...

The weds before the six month anniversary, my ring camera sounded off while I was cuddling my sweet grandbaby in his living room.  I looked at the camera but didnt recognize the car.  I figured I would just figure it out when I got home.  A few minutes later I got a text from my friend Kim, who I havent heard from since April (checking my messages for reference on the timeline).  She tells me to check my porch for a delivery she was asked to make.  AHH, that was Kim on my ring camera!  I wonder what she is delivering and who it is from.  



You see, Kim is a psychic medium and one of my sweetest friends.  I could spend hours with her listening to stories or just hanging in the laughter of our friend gatherings. When Jean passed, we invited her here for some comfort that maybe there was something more out there for Jean after passing.  I will NEVER forget the amount of robins that sat on my front lawn just after his death.  I've never seen so many...I was later told it was confirmation he was welcomed in Heaven. Kim was awesome to come by just a few days after and I could tell she was overwhelmed with emotions.  She handled it all so well and took her time sharing information.  I am grateful for her time that day and never expected she would show up with flowers just days before the six month anniversary!  Again, I am grateful for her friendship and love!  I love that it includes red roses...I would tell Jean, they die so fast, I love daisies and wildflowers and they last longer but he would say, "red roses mean love so that's what I buy you"...when I confirmed with Kim the flowers were exactly what he would buy, she said there were so many fall bouquets but she was drawn to this bouquet with roses....totally Jean!  

I'm having less moments of sadness, which is great but I do find comfort in being home.  Sometimes I'm upset with myself for choosing alone time but I really feel like I'm following what my heart needs. So please keep inviting me! :) 

~kel



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE THIRD MORNING....

What a week!!

Headed into Christmas...